My daughter actually submitted this feedback at school. Not sure if I should ground her or buy her ice cream...
My child went to art day-camp today. One project was to make a new superhero. This is what my child made.
It wasn't raining or anything but my daughter told me she wasn't going anywhere without her matching umbrella
The ONLY way my nephew likes going to school is if I GAS HIM UP
When the little girl your nephew has a crush on says she's going to be grapes for Halloween, so he asks to be grapes too
Fake phone call I overheard my 6-yr-old niece having: "No, I'm not a kid. I work at a museum and I would like a latte."
So my niece had to answer a question for school: 'If you could be any of your classmates who would you be & why?'
Food isn't allowed in the living room. His tablet isn't allowed in the kitchen. He beat the system. I quit.
My son finished 4th in the race because instead of running across the finish line he ran to hug me. Ah well won my heart
Taped inside the fridge when I just opened it up
i work in a 5th grade class,one of my students wrote this for a girl & the other kids were making fun of him for it & i was just there cryin
the little boy i tutor sneezed n said "bless u" and i was like "did u just bless yourself" and he was like "ya who else will" what a concept
My daughter brings a checklist to stores now and just makes random checks. It makes everyone uncomfortable.
تعبيراتتعبيرات